Tuesday, January 18, 2022

This ad = 15 listings

Want the 1 ad we run to bring in 15 listing appointments per month?

Backstory: our team took a record 114 listings last year.

What's my secret? I don't have one.

My crackpot theory is that ANY agent can take 50+ listings per year… as long as they get enough quality listing leads.

It might surprise you, but we don't get leads from any of the usual sources – Zillow, expireds, FB ads, etc.

Too expensive and time consuming.

Instead we use a handful of free ads.

These ads consistently bring us 15 listing appointments per month.

All we have to do is rinse and repeat.

Want to download all my ads (ready to copy/paste)?

I'm sharing the ads and the entire process during a free webinar later today -> Webinar: Limitless Listing Leads​

Today @ 12:00pm Eastern (Tues, Jan 18)

Space is limited to 300 seats, so you'll need to register.

Plus if you register you'll get:

  • Download: All my free ads
  • Download: My new CMA app
  • Download: My top listing playbook
  • Replay access for 24hrs

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Today's webinar will fill up, we already have 265 agents registered since we announced yesterday.

Show up on time ready to learn how to book 15 listing appointments per month.

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: