Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Hacking zillow (replay + cheat sheet)

Earlier today, I unveiled a brand new webinar entitled The Zillow Hack.

In it, I shared a new hack we use to get free leads from Zillow.

💻 How to Get Free Leads from Zillow (Live Encore)

The reason why I created this webinar was to answer a common question.

"Chris, what's your favorite marketing playbook?"

Well, here it is. If I could only use 1 playbook for the rest of my life, it would be this one. My favorite way to take listings.

Want to grab the replay and the downloads?

It's available for 24 hours only. Feel free to fast forward and rewind!

Click here to get the live replay (.mp4)

This link expires soon, but until then you're free to share it with friends, colleagues, broker, whoever...

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: