Friday, April 21, 2023

STARTING NOW (Yep, it's GO Time! :-)

Going live now with today's training:

​Micro-Farming: Add $300K GCI in 12 Months with Just $200 a Month Spend​

Remember, this is an "interactive workshop".

I'm providing a hand out worksheet at the beginning for you to download so you can fill it in as we go through the training...

... this way you have.a step-by-step plan mapped out for how to implement what I show you today.

I've never done a webinar before with a worksheet included... so I'm looking forward to seeing if this makes the training more effective.

I'm looking forward to your feedback at the end of the training :-)

I'm live now!

​Join Me Here​

Andrey

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

.

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

.

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

.

​

​

​

​

​

No comments: