Thursday, June 8, 2023

I made a commission in 5 minutes

Cool share today...

Have you ever wanted to refer a hot lead outside your service area, but didn't know any good agents?

Yesterday, I was calling warm inbound leads I get from ProTools.

About 5 minutes in, I connected with Cameron.

He's single, buying ASAP, and pre-approved up to $225,000.

Score! Dream client incoming...

Then I found out he's buying in Myrtle Beach. I work in Fayetteville. That's 150 miles away. 😒

This happens to me about 2x per week. I get an awesome lead, but they're outside my service area.

I don't trust just anyone, and I don't have time to vet agents in other cities. So I trash the lead and move on.

But not this time.

I had just signed up for a new service by my friend Jeremy Wilson, owner of Chucktown Homes.

Enter stage left... ExclusiveAgentReferrals.com (E.A.R.)

Okay let's try this puppy out.

I logged onto my dashboard. I input Cameron's info.

10 minutes later I had a referral agreement in my inbox. 🤯

Their team connected me with a fully vetted top producer in Myrtle Beach. We talked and I'm confident she'll do an amazing job for Cameron.

My job was done.

I'll collect a $1700 commission from this deal from a 5-minute phone call.

Um, thanks, Jeremy!

The really mind-blowing part is that I get leads like Cameron at least 2x per week. That means E.A.R just unlocked $170K in referral commissions for me annually.

And E.A.R. is a two-way street. I am the fully vetted top-producing agent in my market, so I'll be receiving warm agent-to-agent referrals for a simple 25% fee.

Wanna know what this service costs me?

$10/mo. and no other fees.

If you want to find out if your area is available, just book a call with Jeremy's team. It takes 10 minutes.

-> Book a call to check availability

(Don't be surprised if the schedule is booked. Just keep trying.)

Minimum requirements: You must be licensed for at least 2 years and have closed 12 deals in the past 12 months.

This is for agents who...

A. Want a national network of high protein, high octane agents to refer business to

OR

B. Want to receive warm agent-to-agent referrals in your market

Or, like me, both.

I'm loving the service so far, and the price makes it a no-brainer.

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

P.S. - The owner of ExclusiveAgentReferrals.com is a friend of mine, but he didn't pay me and I'm not receiving any commissions for this promo. It's just a really cool service that will help you win. You're welcome.

No comments: