Monday, June 12, 2023

This ad = 6 listings (download)

Want to book a new listing appointment by this time tomorrow?

I did just that with 1 ad. (Actually, I got lucky and booked 2 listing appointments.)

Here's how it works:

  • Copy/paste 1 ad
  • Post to 3 local websites
  • Booked 2 listing appts

The best part? My team has duplicated this across North America, from Florida to Oregon. (From BC to NS for the Canadians reading.)

So... do you want the copy/paste ad?

This marketing playbook is currently outperforming every other idea in our arsenal.

FB ads, Google ads, Zillow leads...

And yet, it costs nothing.

Here's how it works:

  • Get the copy/paste ad
  • Post it for free (I'll show you where/how)
  • Ranks 1st page of Google almost instantly
  • Gets 70-80 views per day
  • Gets 2.7 leads per day

Want to try it out? Tomorrow, I'm sharing the copy/paste ad and the entire process in a free webinar.

Tuesday @ 12:00pm EST
Webinar: Limitless Listing Leads

The best part is, this isn't a 1-time hack.

I'm going to walk you through how to take 50+ listings per year running free ads like this.

Space is limited to 300 seats, and the webinar WILL be full.

You can 1-click register to save your seat below.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Here's what you'll get for joining:

👇 My copy/paste ad
👇 Where/how to post the ad for free
👇 My new CMA app
👇 Replay access for 24hrs

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: