Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Upcirculating

Recently, I posted a "facebook post" to my personal page that brought in 59 client leads, including a $1.2M buyer.

This wasn't a fluke. I didn't get lucky.

It was the result of a well-crafted facebook strategy that my team has been perfecting for the last 12 months.

Now we're ready to share it.

No ads, no marketplace, no huge friends list, no long waits.

All you need is a facebook account, my copy/paste post, and my "Upcirculating" playbook.

It takes <1hr to implement and your results will flood in over the next 24 hours.

I'm sharing the entire process in a free webinar later today.

Webinar: Facebook Upcirculating Playbook
Tuesday, Jan 23 @ 12:00PM Eastern

This is my #1 strategy to get a new client signing in <24 hours.

And it's not a one-off hack. You can rinse and repeat 1-2x per month to keep the clients flowing in.

There's only 250 seats available today, so you have to register.

>>> ONE CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Here's what you'll get for attending...

  1. The copy/paste facebook post
  2. Where, when, and how to post
  3. Replay access for 48 hours

Hope to see you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: