Friday, December 29, 2017

Lesson 2

Friendly reminder: This week is the last chance to get the Ultimate Website system at the current pricing. After Friday, the price goes up permanently. But if you're an existing member, you are locked in at today's price forever. Click here to check current price and availability in your market.

--

Hey all,

 

In lesson 1 we talked about the power of "Text for a Video Tour".

I average 26 new leads per month from this one tool. And the best part is it's 100% automated.

I never think about it except for when I get a lead notification on my phone. The rest of the time it runs automatically in the background.

There's nothing magical about this idea. It's all about using awesome bait (something your customer really wants) and having automated tools that are always working even when you're asleep.

In today's lesson we're going to apply the same principles.

This method generates me an average of 19 leads per month.

Twenty-six leads from lesson 1. Nineteen leads from lesson 2.

26 + 19 = 45

If you're following along at home. That's 45% to our goal of 100 leads per month.

All right, enough talk. Here it is.

Lesson 2 - How to get free leads from Zillow


As you know, this week I'm going to be talking about ALL the tools and strategies you need in order to start generating 100+ new leads per month.

But you don't have to wait the whole week.

You can get all the tools you need with my Ultimate Website system. And it comes with unlimited coaching. My team will actually show you the best way to use your tools to get leads with minimal work.

If you're interested in getting my tools, you just need to check if they're available in your market because we might be sold out where you are.

Click here to find out. It only takes 10 seconds.

Stay tuned for more emails.

...

Btw I get asked all the time. How much does my system cost? Only $100 for the whole system, plus you get my robocaller, ad generator and a bunch of other goodies.

HOWEVER, the price goes up after Friday.

If you want to lock in current pricing all you have to do is check to see if it's available in your area first.

Get My Ultimate Website System

(Or check to see if it's available in your area)

All the best,

-Matt Jones

P.S. - Have you joined my private Facebook group yet? It's free, and I'll sharing secret tactics I don't feel comfortable sharing on the blog. Join and meet and new like-minded agents.


Guerilla Realty
This email was sent to dsoldit.blogpost@blogger.com . You probably joined our list by signing up for one of our amazing free tools, free guides, or you wanted to be notified when we announce new stuff. 99% of everything we do for agents is totally free, no strings attached. The other 1% is even better. Don't let our updates make you mad. If you don't like them, do us both a favor and unsubscribe. Our stuff isn't for everyone. 
Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

No comments: