Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pipeline Database is here!

What CRM do you use?

I see this question asked approximately every 10 minutes in my favorite real estate facebook group.

There are many answers... LionDesk, Follow Up Boss, Realty Juggler.

Each CRM has different features (and bugs).

But what they all have in common is this.

They all cost -- anywhere from $300 to $5,988 for the year. 😲

So six months ago, my team and I put our heads together to answer one question: Could we create a better CRM but make it free?

Today we have an answer.

Introducing... Pipeline Database.

You'll love my favorite features:

- Auto-dialer (cuts prospecting time in half)
- SMS text (send to a list or an individual)
- Pause leads (to ensure perfect follow-up timing)
- A whole lot more...

And it's all free.

>>> Click here to grab your free lifetime account <<<

Enjoy.

-Chris Jones

P.S. - Please share it around your office. It means a lot to us.

No comments: