Monday, April 29, 2019

500 responses

Recently I asked you a question.

It was this:

What's your biggest struggle as a REALTOR this month?

I received over 500 responses, and by far the #1 answer was: getting steady leads.

The #2 answers was "getting more listings" but it was a distant second.

And the reason why is that's the number one problem in any business. Getting a steady stream of inbound customers, lined up waiting to close.

So I shared my lead gen software: Pipeline Pro Tools.

The software includes all the tools I use myself, such as...
- Lead capture website 💻
- Text auto-responder 📲
- Call capture phone number 📞
- Robocaller 🤖

And a lot more (we just added an auto-dialer, ringless voicemail, mass text messaging, and a few other treats).

If you didn't sign up, why not?

What's the biggest hurdle stopping you from using Pipeline Pro Tools right now?

Send me a reply. I answer every email.

All the best,

-Chris Jones

P.S. - If you just need to see how it works first, then I recommend a demo. We'll dig into your business and give you a personalized run down of how you will use Pipeline Pro Tools. No obligation or expectation, but we only have 10-12 total slots and then we are booked.

Here's the link —> http://www.calendly.com/Guerilla-Realty/demo/

No comments: