Monday, July 15, 2019

Why not?

Earlier this year I asked our 13.8K subscribers an important question:

What's your biggest struggle as a REALTOR this month?

We received hundreds of responses. Can you guess the #1 answer?

Getting steady leads (#1 answer for over 65% of respondents).

No surprise. After all, that is the number one problem in any busy. If you can solve it, you've got it made! If you can't, you'll waste all your time desperately chasing people.

So I shared a solution, my lead gen software Pipeline Pro Tools. (Get a 15min demo.)

The software includes 4 tools my team uses to get 5-10 new clients per months (actual clients, not just leads):

- Automatic Ad Creator
- Lead capture website
- Text capture system
- Phone capture system

And a lot more (we just added an auto-dialer, ringless voicemail, mass text messaging, and a few other treats).

If you didn't sign up, why not?

What's the biggest hurdle stopping you from implementing Pipeline Pro Tools right now?

Send me a reply. I answer every email.

All the best,

-Chris Jones

PS - If you want to book a demo with me or one of my guys to see how it works... click here.

No comments: