Sunday, October 6, 2019

This 5-minute hack brought me 13 buyers

This 5-minute hack I'm about to share brought me 13 buyers and $63,180 in gross commissions.

Here at guerilla realty, me and the team are constantly testing new lead generation ideas.

We like ideas that yield not just 1 or 2 questionable leads, but TONS and TONS of quality customers.

We especially like ideas that won't cost you any money.

The idea below meets both criteria.

Best of all, you can test it for yourself in less than an hour. You'll instantly know whether it works for you. Then you can run the same play over and over to generate more deals.

Quick backstory:

We all know that Zillow makes millions using the listings that we submit to the MLS. They attract buyers using our listings, then sell advertising space to our competitors.

It often feels like we work for Zillow. But this hack will turn that around and let Zillow work for you for a change.

-> 5min Zillow Hack (.mp4)

This strategy is going to make me even less popular with Zillow than I already am, but I don't care. Please feel free to share it far and wide with every agent you know.

We will continue to update this case study as results from other agents pour in.

By the way, although you can use this method without my Pipeline Pro Tools system, it's a heck of a lot easier and more effective if you have it.

However, it isn't expensive. I just recommend you get a quick 14min demo first.

>>> Click to grab a Pro Tools a demo <<<

All the best,

-Chris Jones

No comments: