Thursday, November 14, 2019

Replay (.mp4)

This afternoon I did a training. I walked you through my team's entire process for getting free leads from Zillow. Here's the replay link...

-> "Free Leads from Zillow" Webinar Replay (.mp4)

I'll be taking it down n 48hrs.

Watch the video, implement it TODAY, and I personally guarantee you get results within 24hrs.

At the end of the webinar... I show you my lead gen software Pipeline Pro Tools.

You do NOT need Pro Tools to follow this strategy. But it WILL make it 100x easier and more effective.

Click here and use the code "ZILLOW" to get the discount/bonus before it expires.

OR if you're on the fence...

You can get a 15-min demo here.

If you book a demo (and show up for the demo) we'll give you the complete downloadable internal "playbook" that my real estate team uses to run this strategy. Yours to keep forever.

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: