Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Build a Lead Gen Machine in 1 Hour

A few week's back, my brother Levi showed me a method he's using to get our team 8-10 solid leads PER DAY.

These are quality leads -- names and phone numbers of customers buying/selling in the next 105 days -- but the part that blew me away is the cost of this campaign... $0.00.

HE WASN'T SPENDING A DIME!? What??

The whole thing takes about 1 hour to set up, so I asked him to break it down for me. It's ingenious in its simplicity.

Since then, we've been running the same play over and over every week, and the leads are FLOWING into our pipeline.

Today I am sharing the entire process during a free live training at 12:00pm Eastern -> Build a Massive Lead Gen Machine in 1 Hour

Space is limited to 75 seats. Click the link below to register.

>>> ONE-CLICK TO REGISTER <<<

If you want the playbook but can't attend live, register anyway and I'll send you the replay + all the downloads tomorrow afternoon.

However, you'll want to attend live if you can, because we are giving away something extra that will not be available on the replay. Sorry!

See you soon.

-Chris Jones

No comments: