Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Build a lead machine in < 1 hour

Ever get anxiety in between deals?

You know what I'm talking about.

It's been 45+ days since your last commission was deposited. You've had a few random buyers in the "pipeline" since last summer.

Clearly they are in no rush, though. And you know if you push too hard, you might spook them.

Each day you wake up with a cloud of anxiety hanging over you. "How should I spend today to bring in my next deal?"

You fall asleep with the same anxiety.

Welcome to the club! This was literally me after every deal I closed.

Until I realized that I spent all my focus on the wrong part of my business.

I focused virtually all of my attention on "managing the deal". Showings, offers, inspections, phone calls, negotiations, etc.

I spent all my time managing the deal and zero time on marketing. No wonder there were huge gaps between my commissions.

When I realized this, it was easy to fix.

I began to focus 1 hour every morning on bringing in new clients.

At first, it was pretty lame. I had no clue what I was doing.

But pretty soon I happened on two different strategies that work REALLY well.

I went from having no deals on the horizon to have 2-3 deals pending at all time.

Years later I've dialed in my lead generation tools so that I spend less than 1 hour per week.

And I still spend $0.00 on ads. Want to see my #1 strategy?

Today I am sharing everything -- ad templates, scripts, etc -- during a free live training at 12:00pm Eastern -> Build a Massive Lead Gen Machine in 1 Hour

Space is limited to 75 seats. Click the link below to register.

>>> ONE-CLICK TO REGISTER <<<

This is not a sneaky sales pitch. It's a crunchy training you can go out and implement today.

If you want the entire playbook but can't attend live, register anyway and I'll send you the replay + all the downloads tomorrow afternoon.

However, you'll want to attend live if you can, because we are giving away something extra that will not be available on the replay. Sorry!

See you soon.

-Chris Jones

No comments: