Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Take 1 new listing this month

I teach systems to get...

- $100k+ in commissions
- 1,000 leads per year
-100+ listings per year

And on and on.

That's great, but sometimes the easiest path to your goal is 1.

1 new client. 1 new listing. 1 commission.

First, master the system to take 1 new listing.

Then learn how to rinse and repeat to hit your goals.

So, want to take 1 new listing this month?

I'm going to show you a guaranteed process my team uses to add 1 new listing in <30 days.

Watch me walkthru the 1-new-listing process (.mp4) <<<

Now let me issue you a challenge.

Over 1200 agents will watch this 11min video and learn the system.

Then less than 2% will take action to implement it.

At the end of the video, I challenge you to take action.

It's simple.

Walk through the steps to get the playbook you need, then put your head down and get started.

Here's the direct link -> https://www.loom.com/share/5555f35ea2a143168b5f40e8861f7381

Hit reply on this email if you have any questions.

All the best,

-Chris Jones

No comments: