Tuesday, March 29, 2022

5-step plan to win a listing next week (download)

Want to take a list NEXT week?

I've shared my listing system before. You might even be familiar with it.

1. Get buyer leads
2. 55% will list their current home in 90 days
3. Bribe them with "Bulletproof CMA"
4. Book the listing appointment
5. Close the deal & sign the listing

I've discovered that most agents can do steps 1-3.

Where they struggle is steps 4 & 5.

So that's what I'm going to help with today :)

I'm going live with a brand new webinar entitled the "Cereal & Milk Listings"

A crunchy 5-step you can follow to sign 1 new listing next week.

Webinar: Cereal & Milk Listings
Tuesday, March 29 @ 12:00PM Eastern

On this webinar, I will share our entire listing system, steps 1-5.

Getting the lead, to booking the appt, to closing the deal.

It doesn't involve any fancy stuff like running FB ads or buyings leads from Zillow.

It also doesn't involve in niche listings, like FSBO, expired, divorce, or inherited.

Just a braindead simple formula to take 5 new listings next month.

One that you can rinse and repeat 1-3x per week (as much as you want, really). That's 5-10 listings per month!

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<
Space is limited to 250 seats total

Here's what you'll get just for attending:

⬇️ My listing lead source (free)
⬇️ My Bulletproof CMA app (free)
⬇️ My complete Listing Presentation (free)

But space is limited to 250 seats, so if you want the stuff you have to register.

This webinar will be LIVE, not an old recording. So as always I'll be available to take your questions and your heckling.

Register Me Now!

See you soon,

-Chris Jones

No comments: