Wednesday, March 9, 2022

This ad = 9 listing appts (live replay)

Yesterday's webinar was one for the ages.

I shared my #1 playbook for taking listings -- more specifically, the playbook that brought us 114 listings in 2021.

💻 Limitless Listing Leads (Live Encore)

I have a crackpot theory that ANY agent can take 50+ listings per year... IF they get enough quality listing leads.

Most agents don't get enough leads for 10 listings, let alone 50+.

That's because the most popular listing leads cost $$$.

  • Zillow
  • FB Ads
  • Expireds
  • Etc.

My #1 lead source is free, and it's unlimited. If I need more, I can get more.

I walk you thru my entire process in this webinar.

Want to grab the replay and the downloads?

It's available for 24 hours only. No fast forward or rewind, sorry.

Click here to get the live replay (.mp4)

This link expires soon, but until then you're free to share it with friends, colleagues, broker, whoever...

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: