Tuesday, April 5, 2022

My weapon of choice... Zillow

If you could only run ONE marketing playbook, what would it be?

Agents ask me this all the time.

We have 20+ marketing playbooks in our arsenal. Brings us 150+ deals per year...

But readers want to know, which one is THE BEST?

Most assume it's Craigslist... or Facebook... or Google.

Those playbooks are lucrative, but nope.

If I could only run 1 marketing playbook for the rest of my life, it's an easy choice.

Our Zillowjacking playbook.

What the heck is that?

It's how I get steady no-nurture listing leads from Zillow.

And I get every lead for free.

Zillow Premier is $1200/mo in my market. No thanks.

Instead I run a simple Zillow hack that brings me 5 listing leads and 8 buyer leads.

Per week.

It's simple, and it's totally ethical.

When you see it, you'll want to implement it right away.

An agent in Texas is taking 1 listing per week from this playbook.

And later today, I'm sharing the entire process in a free webinar.

|| Webinar: How to Get Free Leads from Zillow
|| Tuesday, April 5 @ 12:00PM Eastern

Space is limited to 300 seats, so please register.

Here's what you get just for attending...

⬇️ Free access to all 3 apps you need
⬇️ The entire Zillow hack playbook
⬇️ Replay access for 48 hours

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

After you watch, it will be your weapon of choice too.

See you there.

-Chris Jones

No comments: