Monday, June 20, 2022

My entire listing process (live replay)

Want to take 5 listings in July?

I've shared my listing system before. You might even be familiar with it.

1. Get buyer leads
2. 55% will list their current home (in <100 days)
3. Bribe them with "Bulletproof CMA"
4. Book the listing appointment
5. Close the deal & sign the listing

Most agents can do steps 1-3.

Where they struggle is steps 4 & 5.

So that's what I'm going to help with today :)

I'm going live with a brand new webinar entitled the "Cereal & Milk Listings"

A crunchy plan to take 5 listings in July.

Webinar: Cereal & Milk Listings
Tuesday, June 14 @ 12:00PM Eastern

On this webinar, I will share our entire listing system, steps 1-5.

Getting the lead, booking the appt, and closing the deal.

It doesn't involve any fancy stuff like running FB ads or buyings leads from Zillow.

It also doesn't involve in niches, like FSBO, expired, divorce, or inherited.

Just a braindead simple formula to take 5 new listings next month.

One that you can rinse and repeat over and over again.

>>> CLICK HERE TO SAVE YOUR SEAT <<<
Space is limited to 250 seats total

Here's what you'll get just for attending:

✔️ My listing lead source (free)
✔️ My Bulletproof CMA app (free)
✔️ My complete Listing Presentation (free)

But space is limited to 250 seats, so if you want the stuff you have to register.

This webinar will be LIVE, not an old recording. So as always I'll be available to take your questions and your heckling.

Register Me Now!

See you soon,

-Chris Jones

No comments: