Tuesday, June 28, 2022

This ad = 15 listings

Want the free ad we run to bring in 15 listing appointments per month?

Backstory: our team took a record 114 listings last year.

What's my secret? I don't have one.

I have this crackpot theory that ANY agent can take 50+ listings per year… IF they get enough quality listing leads.

It might surprise you, but we don't get leads from any of the usual sources – Zillow, expireds, FB ads, etc.

Too expensive and time consuming.

Instead we post this FREE ad.

And it consistently brings us 15 listing appointments per month.

All I have to do is rinse and repeat 2-3x per week.

Want to download all my ads (ready to copy/paste)?

I'm sharing the ads and the entire process during a free webinar later today -> Webinar: Limitless Listing Leads​

Today @ 12:00pm Eastern (Tues, June 28)

Space is limited to 250 seats, so you'll need to register.

Plus if you register you'll get:

👇 All my free ads
👇 My new CMA app
👇 My top listing playbook
👇 Replay access for 24hrs

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Today's webinar will fill up, we already have 100+ agents registered since we announced yesterday.

Show up on time ready to learn how to book 15 listing appointments per month.

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: