Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Facebook hack (replay + cheat sheet)

Earlier today I unveiled a brand new marketing playbook in a live webiner.

As promised, here's a one-time live replay of the webinar.

"Upcirculating Facebook Hack"

>>> Click to join the live replay now <<<

In this training, I walk you through a simple hack to get no-nurture clients from facebook without running a single ad.

❌ Zillow Premier
❌ Facebook ads
❌ Cold calling FSBOs/Expireds
❌ Divorce leads
✅ Free facebook hack

Last month, this hack brought me 9 seller leads and 26 buyer leads.

30 minutes into this training, I let you download the tool that I developed to implement this hack.

Here's the direct link to join the live replay when you're ready -> https://event.webinarjam.com/register/45/lpgw3uyo

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: