Tuesday, September 6, 2022

What's the best CRM?

I've been getting questions about "what's the best CRM?" lately.

Here's my answer:

Which CRM specifically doesn't really matter.

What matters is that your CRM has the core functionality to fulfill my on 3 core method (MicroFarming, Social Signaling, Pixel Prospecting).

Those core (vital) functions are:

  • Autoresponders
  • "Workflow / Automations" - meaning you can setup rules like "when a person is done getting the 15 emails in email sequence X, they are automatically moved to Tag/Sequence Y"
  • Tagging / Segments
  • Being able to connect the CRM to a landing page tool with Zapier

Additional functionality that isn't required but would be helpful is:

  • SMS messaging

That's about it.

Personally, I use LionDesk.

It gives me all the functionality I need (plus some) for all my basic and advanced strategies.

The other CRM I like is FollowUpBoss.

Here's what I'll say as a final note on CRM's:

Software & technology vendors are in the business of helping us (real estate agents) solve problems and grow our business.

To actually get us as clients, they need to really sell their thing.

So in any presentation, they'll roll out all the awesome possibilities with their tool.

But NO tool is going to be a "magic button".

No CRM is gonna get you leads.

It's just a tool.

Just like any other software tool.

So see through all the "sizzle" a vendor throws at you about what's possible with their tool, and look for functionality that will enable you to implement effective marketing strategies.

Strategy comes first.

The tools need to fit your strategy.

Not the other way around.

Hope you had a good Labor Day weekend.

Andrey

PS - if you have any CRM questions, let me know.

.

.

.

.


No comments: