Tuesday, October 18, 2022

If I could only run 1 playbook next year...

If you could only run ONE marketing playbook, what would it be?

Agents ask me this all the time.

We have 26 proven marketing playbooks t0 bring us consistent clients -- over 150 closings per year.

But agenst often want to know, which one is THE BEST?

Many assume it's Craigslist... or Facebook... or Google.

Those playbooks are easy AND effective, but nope.

If I could only run 1 marketing playbook for the rest of my life, it's an easy choice.

Our Zillowjacking playbook.

What the heck is that?

It's how I get steady no-nurture listing leads from Zillow.

And I get every lead for free.

Zillow Premier costs over $1200/mo per zip code in my market. Thanks, I'll pass.

Instead we run a simple Zillow hack that brings us 5 listing leads and 8 buyer leads.

Per week.

It's simple, and it's totally ethical.

When you see it, you'll want to implement it right away.

An agent in Texas is taking 1 listing per week from this playbook.

And later today, I'm sharing the entire process in a free webinar.

Webinar: How to Get Free Leads from Zillow
Tuesday, October 18 @ 12:00PM Eastern

Space is limited to 300 seats, so please register.

Here's what you get just for attending...

⬇️ Free access to all 3 apps you need
⬇️ The entire Zillow hack playbook
⬇️ Replay access for 48 hours

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

After you watch, it will be your weapon of choice too.

See you there.

-Chris Jones

No comments: