Monday, October 17, 2022

Zillow hack

Agents hate zillow.

I admit, they do many hateable things.

  • The Zestimate
  • No edits to YOUR OWN listings
  • Inaccurate info galore
  • Intellectual property theft

The list goes on.

But personally, I love zillow. For 2 specific reasons...

Reason #1 - They fill a need in the market... a user-friendly home search.

Reason #2 - I get steady no-nurture listing leads from zillow

And I use a simple hack get every lead for free.

Zillow Premier is $1200/mo in my market. No thanks.

Instead, I run a simple zillow hack that brings me 5 listing leads and 8 buyer leads.

Per week.

It's simple, and it's totally ethical.

When you see it, you'll want to implement it right away.

An agent in Texas is taking 1 listing per week from this playbook.

Tomorrow, I'm sharing the entire process in a free webinar.

Webinar: How to Get Free Leads from Zillow

Tuesday, Oct 18 @ 12:00PM Eastern

Space is limited to 300 seats, so please register.

Here's what you get just for attending...

⬇️ Free access to all 3 apps you need
⬇️ The entire Zillow hack playbook
⬇️ Replay access for 48 hours

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

After you watch, you will be the only agent in your office who LOVES Zillow.

See you there.

-Chris Jones

No comments: