Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The cheat sheet (as promised)

Pre-S - If you are patiently waiting for to get a demo of Pipeline Pro Tools + 1 free playbook, good news. We just added 13 new demo slots for this week. Click here to grab a slot. They'll be gone soon.

Earlier today I unveiled a brand new marketing playbook in a live webinar.

"Upcirculating Facebook Hack"

Here's the cheat sheet I promised.

>>> Click to get ONLY the cheat sheet <<<

In this training, I walked you through a simple hack to get no-nurture clients from facebook without running a single ad.

Last month, this hack brought me 9 seller leads and 26 buyer leads.

30 minutes into this training, I let you download the tool that I developed to implement this hack.

If you missed this webinar, or just want a quick refresher before you try it, here's the link to watch the replay...

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: