Sunday, October 2, 2022

Replay: Facebook hack (.mp3)

A few days ago, I unveiled a brand new marketing playbook in a live webinar.

"Upcirculating Facebook Hack"

If you missed this webinar, or just want a quick refresher, here's the link to watch the replay...

In this training, I walked you through a simple hack to get no-nurture clients from facebook without running a single ad.

Last month, this hack brought me 9 seller leads and 26 buyer leads.

30 minutes into this training, I let you download the tool that I developed to implement this hack.

Speaking of which…

Here's the cheat sheet I promised. It has links to all the tools and resource mentioned in the webinar. You'll need it to execute this strategy.

>>> Click to get ONLY the cheat sheet <<<

All right, that's it for now.

Enjoy.

-Chris Jones

No comments: