Monday, May 8, 2023

5 Listing Appointments in 90 Days (Gauranteed)

Meet Mark Sampson...

  1. Real estate agent in Palos Verdes, CA
  2. Was spending over $1,000 a month on buying leads
  3. Was signed up with multiple lead services
  4. Was spending hours "prospecting" with no engagement
  5. Referrals had dried up, sphere went oddly quiet
  6. Needed something to get results out of this database of "leads" that seemed dead

​Saw my program, hired me to help.

Problem: was at a standstill with no momentum while spending thousands of dollars on leads but not getting any listing appointments

Here's how it worked:

  1. I coached him on my "Home Seller Webinar" strategy (gave him my slides, etc,.)
  2. We promoted his Home Seller Webinar to his entire database for about a week
  3. He presented the live webinar
  4. About 30 home sellers showed up live
  5. 15 booked a "Home Selling Score" Walk-Through (which is one of my unique ways to get listing appointments booked)
  6. 7 home owners confirmed the day before their booked appointment (Mark didn't want to drive to anyone who didn't confirm the day before)
  7. 6 of the 7 "Home Selling Score" walk-through's he went on signed listing agreements on the spot
  8. His average listing was $1.5 million
  9. He grossed $270K in GCI in about 8 weeks

Result: He grossed $270,000.00 in commissions within about 8 weeks...

​I have a Listing Playbook of many plays ANY agent can deploy to get listings quickly...

Just like Mark did thanks to my simple, yet powerful strategy I helped him execute.

Want me to do the same for you?

Here is how it works:

  1. Let me know you want to work with me 1:1
  2. We'll get on a call so you can share with me exactly what's happening in your business
  3. We'll map out the best 3 Listing Plays in my Listing Playbook that I know will work best for you
  4. You'll get a written Guarantee of a minimum of 5 listing appointments within 90 days from when we start working together
  5. Our main goal will be to add $30K in commissions for you within 60 days

So, here's the deal.

As you know, my flagship done-for-you program is $35,000 - with $6,250 up front and the rest on revenue share as you close deals.

But because I'm doing things a bit different with this and customizing my Listing Playbook to your specific business...

I'm making this available for $2,980

This is a Done-for-You program.

I'll coach you, and my team will build everything for you.

3 spots are available for this.

Opposed to learning how this listing method could work for you?

Hit REPLY to this email and say "DFY - Let's Go!!!".

And we'll get on a call to:

  1. Answer any questions you have
  2. Map out which of my listing plays will be best for you
  3. Create a clear plan of what we'll need from you, and what my team will be doing

Talk soon...

Andrey

PS - if Mark can generate $270K in about 8 weeks with my methods, then I see no reason why we can't get you at least 5 listing appointments in 90 days (or less) while shooting for $30K in commissions within 60 days.

Hit REPLY and let me know if you're in.

This is first come, first served.

.

.

.

.

.


No comments: