Tuesday, July 4, 2023

1 free FB post got me 7 clients

During the covid shutdown, we passed the time by testing new marketing ideas.

We probably tested 50+ new ideas in 2020 and 2021.

A lot of those ideas were FLOPS. But a handful of them KILLED and continue to bring us dozens of clients each year.

Here's the coolest discovery we made during that time:

1 free facebook post that brings us 4 new clients per month.

We call this the Upcirculating Playbook.

Here's how it works:

  1. Borrow a listing
  2. Copy/paste my FB post
  3. Run the "Upcirculating" hack

Then sit back and watch your FB post go absolutely BONKERS.

It usually starts bringing in qualified client leads within 1 hour.

The last time I ran this playbook was 2 weeks ago and it brought me a $1.2M buyer in my small market in North Carolina.

So I decided I share the entire playbook via live webinar.

New Webinar: The Upcirculating Playbook
Wed, July 5 @ 12:00oPM Eastern

A few months ago, I taught this playbook to a small group of agents across North America. Many of their results surpassed mine, so I'll share their stories live.

This webinar takes 1 hour.

You can implement the idea the same day.

And if you do, I personally guarantee you'll get 10 qualified client leads within 24 hours.

Space is limted to 250 seats, so you have to register.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Here's what you get for attending:

  • Copy/paste FB post
  • Upcirculating tool to go viral
  • The full playbook download

Hope to see you there. Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: