Monday, July 24, 2023

Is this holding you back from successfully using videos to get listings?

Andrey here.

I get it.

Making videos can be intimidating. (especially if you try to navigate these tricky waters alone.)

But here's the truth:

FEAR is the biggest roadblock standing between you and massive success.

Imagine what you could achieve if you had the confidence and knowledge to be able to create high-converting video ads that would...

  • fill your CRM with high-quality leads
  • fill your calendar with booked phone consults
  • and get you steady new listing appointments


...while never having to wonder where your next deal is going to come from!

That's where having my 16 Week Listings-On-Demand Program comes in to guide you and work alongside you every step of the way comes in handy.

I'm here to help you crush your fears and unlock your potential.

Last week I started sending out emails about how I'm making my $5,000 Done-for-You program available for only $1,000 (and you don't pay the rest unless you get and close 5 listings!)

Since sending out those emails last week, 12 of 25 spots are already filled!

(We hit 50% capacity over the weekend! So I expect we will be filled in 1-2 days now that we're back to the work week and everyone is opening emails.)

Here's a video that walks you through exactly what the 16 Week Listings-On-Demand (LOD) Program is:

Click Here To Learn How L​.O.D. Can Quickly Get You 5+ Listings

If you want to know what Listings-On-Demand is in a nutshell:

It combines the core essentials of my main methods - Social Signaling Method, Pixel Prospecting, Micro-Farming, and Listing Engine - into a single A-Z Listing Getting Machine, that is DONE-FOR-YOU!

... at $1,000 this is one heck of a deal.

Why are we making this $5,000 program available for only $1,000?

Because I want a massive surge of listing-getting case studies and I don't want money to be an obstacle to you getting more listings.

So go here to learn how you can lock in one of the remaining 13 spots while you still can.

If you want one of the spots, we have to speak first so I can make sure it's a mutually good fit. If that's you, hit REPLY to this email and let me know you want to speak.

In this Done-for-You program, we literally cover it all for you.

A-Z.

Copy… offer and strategy… funnel… scripts… follow up emails... conversion sequences... tagging & segmenting... all the implementation tutorials.... checklists... etc,.

If you want to start getting steady new listing leads and listing appointments using simple videos, then this is the most complete A-Z program you can get.

All you have to do is use my word-for-word scripts, record the videos, and send them back to us.

That's it.

We do everything else.

Don't let fear hold you back.

I can help.

My proven strategies have already generated listings for students and clients…and we are at the cutting edge of all the new changes to Facebook Ads that will give you an unfair advantage over your competition.

Click the link below and learn how I can help you conquer using video ads and skyrocket your listing business.

Yes! I'm Ready To Start Getting Steady New Listings

OR, if you're ready to speak now, hit REPLY and let me know you're ready.

Andrey

PS - if you've not yet seen some of our listing case studies yet, I share those in the video on this page.

.

.

.

No comments: