Saturday, November 25, 2023

The "real Black Friday"... (how it started)

It's a chilly Friday morning in the Pacific Northwest.

The year is 2010.

We're in October.

(This day was a personal "Black Friday")

I'm sitting outside a Starbucks in Kirkland, WA.

Warming my hands around a hot cup of green tea I just got while the biting cold slowly woke me up.

I remember it was around 9:15am or so (because I had a meeting at 10am)

But the meeting was far from my mind.

Instead my mind was racing with the question "WTF am I gonna do?"

I'd been licensed for about a year.

Eaten through most of my savings trying to get this "real estate thing going".

Three months prior to this "Black Friday morning", my managing broker told me I needed to invest in a coach, an assistant, and buying as many leads as possible.

So I took what little money I had left.

Borrowed $17,500.o0 from a friend of mine.

And pushed my chips all in.

The result?

Lots of leads. No deals.

My coach got paid over those 3 months.

My assistant was paid in those 3 months.

Lead vendors minted a small fortune off of me.

The only person who hadn't got paid was ME.

I was down to my last thousand bucks.

What to do?

It was on that personal "Black Friday" morning I decided to either figure out the listing lead generation thing for myself or quit all together.

And it was out of those dire straits that I created what is now called "Micro-Farming".

Now, 13 years later from that morning, Micro-Farming a method any agent can follow to add $200k - $350K in GCI (Gross Commission Income) in 12 months...

Just from listings (not counting any buyer business).

Today at 3pm EST / 12pm PST I'm hosting a LIVE workshop that will show you the up-t0-date version of the Micro-Farming Method and how you can use it to add steady new listings, consistently and predictably.

Click HERE To Save Your Free Seat

If you want a method that truly works as a system to get steady new listings - and Does NOT require you to:

  • Spend HOURS of phone prospecting every day
  • Invest thousands of dollars into expensive (yet worthless) leads
  • Sacrifice your life in order to work around the clock to make ends meet
  • Feel like you're constantly HUSTLING without any sense of predictability

... Then this training today is a must- see for you.

Once you see how the Micro-Farming Method works, you'll understand why I say:

"If I could only use one method to get listings, it would be Micro-Farming".

See you at 3pm Eastern Today.

Save Your Complimentary Seat Here

Let's get listings...
Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: