Thursday, October 17, 2024

Listing Test Group Offer (please read)

I've got an idea and want to test it with 5-10 agents.

After reading this email, if you like it, hit reply and let me know you want to join.

Here's the idea:

Many agents have emailed in to say they want to join my DFY program at some point but budget is too tight right now.

I've been considering some sort of "super low setup fee" program and higher revenue share on the back-end.

So I'd like to test the following:

  • One-time $300 setup fee
  • 15% marketing referral fee on the back (paid out of commission when you close deals)
  • You pay 15% referral fee on the first 3 listings you close from the DFY program
  • In this DFY program we'll be rolling out one MicroFarming Method campaign for you and managing it until you get 3 signed listings (so it's less work than doing ALL my methods up front, but we can get you started for less money up front for you)

So if you've been wanting to work with me in a DFY capacity but budget has been too tight, this test pilot project is a chance for us to work together.

If you'd like to be one of the 5-10 agents I test this with, hit reply and let me know.

Thanks,
Andrey

No comments: