Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Meet Pat & Jesse

Hey all,

We have been teasing a new strategy for a couple weeks now wherein you can use video and a FSBO listing to generate new leads AND set yourself up to potentially be the go-to listing agent when/if that time comes.

But first some background...

For a while now, we have been showing agents how to generate leads on Zillow. There is only one weakness to this strategy--you must have listings.

If you are a new agent, you were out of luck. If you are an exclusive buyer's agent, you were out of luck.

On Zillow, only one person can claim a listing, so borrowing listings is not an option.

That got us thinking about other sources of listings that we could use as the "bait".

For Sale By Owner listings seemed like a tough nut to crack because as a buyer's agent, what could I offer them to allow me to use their listing?

One of the problems we have identified for FSBOs on Zillow is that Zillow is very clearly marketing to their own customers--real estate agents.

That's right, real estate buyers and sellers are the product on Zillow, not the customer.

In fact, one of the common gripes we hear from FSBOs on Zillow is that their own contact information is nearly impossible to find.

I want you to meet Pat and Jesse. They are an awesome couple I met at our local bible study 6 years ago.

They will be moving out of state soon and for a variety of reasons I won't go into here they decided to sell their home by themselves. Instead of getting all offended that they didn't list with me (sound familiar?), I'm doing what I can to help.

As they were asking my advice on how to price it and market it, it dawned on me that I could offer them the technology I use to help market their home and get it sold quicker.

What if I could help them market their home, take control of their listing on Zillow AND generate leads for myself--all without costing them a dime?

That sounds like the kind of win-win any FSBO could go for.

So I went out to their home and shot some photos and did a video walk-through.

I whipped together an awesome video on ListingCake.com and uploaded it to youtube.

I branded a photo with my text auto-responder that automatically delivers the link to the listing video and captures the lead (freephotobranding.com).

Here's the photo...

I walked them through uploading the photo on Zillow and voila! Three problems solved at once.

Altogether, it took me about a half hour to put everything together.

Within hours, we had already generated leads.

Three simple tools. Two of them are free and the text auto-responder comes with our Pipeline Pro Tools system.

Not only have I served a FSBO who needed my expertise and technology, but I am generating leads for FREE.

Now here's the kicker, statistically 82% of owners who try to sell their home on their own ultimately list with an agent.

Who do you think they are going to list with? One of the 50 agents who cold-called them?

I don't think so.

But what if you don't have a "Pat and Jesse"?

It works with FSBOs we don't know too.

And that's what we are going to be covering over the next couple of weeks.

We are going to take an in-depth look into how to secure FSBO listings to generate leads.

If you're curious if our Pipeline Pro Tools system is still available in your market or if it's sold out, it only takes 10 seconds to find out.

Here's the link
http://www.guerillarealty.com/check

Until next time,

-Levi Jones


Guerilla Realty
This email was sent to dsoldit.blogpost@blogger.com . You probably joined our list by signing up for one of our amazing free tools, free guides, or you wanted to be notified when we announce new stuff. 99% of everything we do for agents is totally free, no strings attached. The other 1% is even better. Don't let our updates make you mad. If you don't like them, do us both a favor and unsubscribe. Our stuff isn't for everyone. 
Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

No comments: