Friday, October 19, 2018

Craigslist ad formula (.mp4)

"What's the fastest way to get customers?"

I get this question aaallll the time.

The fact is, as real estate agents, we mostly already know what to do to get more business.

- Network
- Meet new people
- Cold call
- Send out cards

And so on. But we also know those are long term strategies. They can take months or years to pay off.

So what's the fastest way to get new customers? The answer is this.

Work your local classifieds. And I'm not talking about sending tons of cold texts or emails all day.

Let me show you an ad that you can post today that will get you at least one new lead today.

Ready?

Here it is.

My Craigslist Ad Formula

In 0:00 - 5:00 I give you the formula. And then from 5:00 - 14:00 I actually write a live ad right in front of you.

You don't need my tools for this. All you need is about 20 minutes and a desire to take action.

Enjoy.

All the best,

-Chris Jones
Guerilla Realty

No comments: