Monday, October 15, 2018

πŸ’ Listing Cake leads strategy

Hey,

Here's the bonus content I promised on how I use Listing Cake videos to attract 2-3 high quality leads per week.

The response was way bigger than I expected, so I put the whole strategy on Google Drive where you can access it.

=> Access Bonus Folder Here <=

Also, whenever I share this strategy, I get a ton of follow up questions about my lead capture software. It's called Pipeline Pro Tools, and we've set aside 10 slots for live demos this week.

You can use the strategy I out line above absolutely free. But this software is how I supercharge it. It captures me a lot more leads, and saves me a ton of time and headache.

Anyway, if you want a demo here's the link
http://www.calendly.com/guerilla-realty/demo

All the best,

Chris Jones


Guerilla Realty
This email was sent to dsoldit.blogpost@blogger.com . You probably joined our list by signing up for one of our amazing free tools, free guides, or you wanted to be notified when we announce new stuff. 99% of everything we do for agents is totally free, no strings attached. The other 1% is even better. Don't let our updates make you mad. If you don't like them, do us both a favor and unsubscribe. Our stuff isn't for everyone. 
Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

No comments: