Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Demo?

Did you ever play with LEGO's as a kid?

When I was 7, I was gifted a 3,000 piece LEGO set: a pirate ship.

Overjoyed, I dumped out all the pieces, then my heart sank.

3,000 looks a lot bigger and more complicated when it's laid out in front of you. I didn't even recognize some of the pieces. I would have to put this away until I was older. Some gift...

But then I looked at the instructions, and it started the same way all of my smaller LEGO sets started:

"Step 1"

Hmm, well I guess I can do step one. It looks pretty easy.

Then I did step two, and pretty soon I was in a flow. I clicked the last piece into place 90 minutes later. I was beaming with pride. I never thought I could do it.

Building a thriving real estate practice is a lot like staring at 3,000 oddly shaped LEGO's on the ground.

It *looks* impossible. But then, it starts the same way as every great achievement.

"Step 1

If you want to build a lead gen machine for your real estate practice, it's the same way.

Start with step 1.

Get a personalized demo to see what our lead gen software would look like in your business.

>>>Get a Pipeline Pro Tools Demo <<<

Then you can work on step 2 and so on.

All the best,

-Chris Jones


No comments: