Monday, July 29, 2019

💫 REAL ESTATE OPERATIONS MANAGER TELLS ALL. Interview with Margaret Smith and Kevin Kauffman

View this email in your browser

Check out today's interview with my friend Margaret Smith.  I first met Margaret when she started working with my dear friend Jesse Moore.  They run a team in the Seattle area and are top-notch people and top-notch business people.  

I thought it would be cool to hear from the "support" side of a very successful real estate business. So many times agents ask what they should be looking for when it comes to hiring help, and I think giving a listen to this podcast will help clear some of that up. 

Check It Out on iTunes!
Or, Listen In on Your Favorite Platform
Talk to you soon!

- Kevin
Facebook
Website
YouTube
Instagram
RSS






This email was sent to dsoldit.blogpost@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
KFC LLC · 4450 S Rural Rd Ste D · Tempe, AZ 85282-7017 · USA

No comments: