Tuesday, January 28, 2020

How to Succeed at the Very Painful Transition from Rainmaker to Business Leader

New Featured Speaker Ronnie Doss
 

Human Behavior and Personal Development Coach 

 

How to Succeed at the Very Painful Transition from Rainmaker to Business Leader 

 


Get your $299 discount ticket now 

 

Dear real estate friends – 

I'm excited to announce our newest speaker Ronnie Doss! 

The theme of our event is how to THRIVE in an era of real estate disruption. 

We must be more effective and efficient than ever to generate leads profitably and to deliver exceptional service in return for our commission. 

(Especially when well-oiled machines like Zillow and all these iBuyers spend hundreds of millions of dollars to potentially displace us). 

Ronnie spoke at our event last year. His talk was powerful. The best way I can describe it is he will help get your mind right. He will also guide you through the transition you must make should you decide to start hiring people and working with and through others to get things done. 

That's a hard thing to do when you're the rainmaker and have only been 100% responsible for yourself. 

The thing is, if we're going to sell a lot of real estate and make a great income, we all likely need to hire someone to work with buyers, do the paperwork, or even someone to help with lead follow-up/prospecting. 

Ronnie will help you understand who you have to become to do this successfully. You'll learn how and why you think certain ways and what behaviors those thoughts and feelings cause. 

This was the hardest interpersonal transition for me. It took me too long to realize I could not get it all done myself. Hiring someone to work with your clients or to be responsible for your paperwork is just completely terrifying. 

I grabbed Ronnie's feedback forms from last year. Here's what a few people said about his talk: 

"I am in a place in my business where I need to get my mind right and Ronnie helped me do that in one session" 

"Ronnie knocked it out of the park and reminded me that I needed to work on my work-life balance" 

"Ronnie hit me with all new content that I've never heard before.  It forced me to look at my life DIFFERENTLY" 

Ronnie has spoken at some pretty prestigious places too like Blackrock Financial, American Express, and NASA (yes, NASA!) to deliver leadership programs to their management teams. 

I invite you to take action now and get your discounted ticket to the event for only $299. It's at the Talking Stick Resort in Phoenix April 24-25th.  You can also get a really great rate on your room with the room block we have for you. 

Don't wait! Get your ticket now and join us where you're learn how to sell more homes profitably in the age of real estate disruption – right in the heart of ground-zero for it all (here in Phoenix!) 

See you here

Kevin, Fred, and Cody 

P.S. We work with Frank Klesitz over at Vyral Marketing. We're going to send out an email to our database to let people know they should talk to us first about getting an instant offer on their home BEFORE they call our competitors. This is the email message and landing page we're going to get out to our list. It worked really well for our friend Jeff Cook over in Charleston. I'll let you know in a future message how it goes, but we have no reason to believe this won't put opportunities in front of us right away to take a listing, or maybe just pick up an investment property for ourselves. Check it out.  

Copyright © 2020 KFC LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email as a member of our Facebook group, Next Level Agents.

Our mailing address is:
KFC LLC
4450 S Rural Rd Ste D
Tempe, AZ 85282-7017

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments: