Monday, January 27, 2020

Last chance to see my "double your business" webinar

During the month of January I committed to doing my brand new "Double Your Business" workshop three times.

This is by far my favorite workshop ever. But tomorrow is the third and final chance to see it.

So let me ask you, what's your 2020 goal?

Want to double your real estate business? 2x transactions... 2x GCI? More?

That's what I am going to help you with this week. :)

See, 4 years ago my brother and I doubled our real estate business. Funny thing is it didn't take years or even months to 2x our business. It took about 1 week.

Last summer we doubled it again. Each time we used 1 very specific tool along with a simple process. And we want to show it to you.

On Tuesday I'm sharing How to Double Your Business with Reverse Engineering

During which I'll give you my 2020 business calculator.

Tues, Jan 28 @ 12:00pm Eastern

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Then you can enter your mobile number for an SMS reminder before we go live.

Here's what you'll get out of it...
  • How to reverse engineer your whole real estate biz in 45min
  • 3 things you can do today to 2x your business in 1 week
  • How to build a growth engine that runs in your sleep
  • + 2 calculators & marketing playbooks

There's a 200-seat max, so you have to register. If you want the playbooks but can't attend live, register anyway and I'll send you the replay + all the downloads after it's over.

However, you'll want to attend live if you can, because we are giving away something extra that will not be available on the replay. Sorry!

Register Me Now!

See you soon.

-Chris Jones

No comments: