Sunday, October 31, 2021

Download new listing playbook (today only)

My brother Levi and I have been busy this week.

Busy putting the finishing touches on the 12 marketing playbooks included with Pro Tools.

If you're one of the 104 agents who already joined Pro Tools this month, yay you! We're gonna crush the next 12 months together.

If not, we still have something for you.

1 of those 12 playbooks brings us 100+ listings per year. (No exaggeration or embellishments.)

And I want to let you download it for free, even if you missed the Pro Tools deal.

Sound cool?

All I want you to do is book a demo for Pipeline Pro Tools. After, we'll let you download the playbook free, yours to keep forever.

>>> Get a demo + download 1 free playbook <<<

"Chris, I like you, but I hate demos... I don't want a sales pitch." <- This is what busy/smart agents tell me.

No worries. Our demos are AWESOME, and we never pitch anything.

Here's how it works...

- My marketing coach calls you
- Walks you thru finding your true lead number
- Shows you 1-2 marketing ideas that would work for you
- Answers all questions
- You download your playbook

If you want to double your listings next year, you're going to need a marketing engine.

I just want you to consider Pro Tools for the job.

If it's not right for you, no biggie.

But if it is, then we'll make sure you get all 12 playbooks and a bunch of other goodies.

Click here to book a demo and download the listing playbook that brings us 100+ listings per year.

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: