Wednesday, November 3, 2021

My listing presentation (live encore)

As promised, here's a one-time live encore of yesterday's webinar.

"Ultimate Listing Engine"

>>> Click to join the live replay now <<<

In this training, I walk you through how I take 2 listings a week (114 listings for the entire year).

You get my lead source, how to book the appt, and my word-for-word listing presentation.

30 minutes into this training, I let you download everything...

⬇️ My #1 listing lead source
⬇️ All my calculators to become a market authority
⬇️ Easy script for booking listing appointments
⬇️ My entire word-for-word listing presentation

Here's the direct link to join the live encore when you're ready -> https://event.webinarjam.com/register/10/oxg0ofg

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: