Thursday, October 28, 2021

REPLAY AVAILABLE: How I'm Going From 0 to 100 Listings (Step by Step)

The replay of the webinar from last week is available.

Here is the link to watch it:

https://findtraction.wistia.com/medias/t7vb7g8feh

This is the webinar I did on how I'm going from 0 to 100 listings in a brand new market (in Florida) that I recently moved to.

Here is the email I sent out about it last week before we did the live training:

---- EMAIL FROM LAST WEEK ----

As you may know, I recently moved to Florida.

And if you didn't know, I'm getting licensed here as well.

(Should be getting my license by end of November, fingers crossed)

But the main reason why I'm getting my license is to document (and demonstrate) my methods.

Specifically:

How fast they work to take me from 0 to 100 listings closed.

Now this is my first time doing business in Florida...

So I have...

  • No sphere of influence here
  • No referral partners or network
  • No market presence or branding
  • No sweat equity of any kind
  • No leads or database for Florida
  • No pipeline of deals

... yet none of that is a problem for me.

Why?

Because my core methods and strategy don't rely on any of those "usual things" that most agents think they need.

And today at 1pm eastern / 10am pacific I'm sharing the main strategy I'll be using to go from 0 to 100 listings, step-by-step.

Here is the Zoom link to attend this live training so you can copy me in your market:

(LINK EXPIRED)​

See you at 1pm eastern / 10am pacific today.

Andrey

----- END EMAIL -------

So... if you missed that training, you can now watch the replay of it here: https://findtraction.wistia.com/medias/t7vb7g8feh

Enjoy :-)
Andrey

PS - this replay won't be up permanently. I'll be taking it down by early next week, latest. So watch it while you still can.

.

.

.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1627 G Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

No comments: