Thursday, October 28, 2021

Doors Open (New Video)

Alrighty...

The doors to Listing Academy are officially open for any agent who wants to get more listings, consistently and predictably.

I'll provide more details on this over the next week...
...including a replay of last week's webinar that I'll email out today.

But meanwhile, if you are aware of everything we're doing inside Listing Academy and have simply been waiting for the doors to open...

... you can join us now.

I just made a new video for you, watch it here:

Click Here To Watch New Video

To summarize a few important points from last week's webinar:

  • This is limited to 300 spots because I can't have thousands of agents using the same materials and competing against each other in the same markets
  • This comes with a 30 Day Full Money Back Guarantee if you decide it's not for you - so you get to try it his out completely risk free
  • I also give you a results guarantee: implement my Monthly Marketing Map every month for six months in a row and if you don't have six listings within six months, I'll give you all six months of your membership fees back
  • No contracts, no long term commitment, it's month-to-month
  • The goal of Listing Academy is to put every single student on track to adding $350,000.00 in GCI within 12-18 months - and then make $350,000.00 your normal annual income

I'm not gonna get into all the details about what all you get when you join Listing Academy in this email just because that is a LOT and I'll let you learn about it in the webinar replay.

And what I offer inside Listing Academy is second to what I'm willing to guarantee.

So this email is really for those who:

A) are ready to join and just needed the doors to open, or

B) have heard my webinar trainings before, know the quality of my content, and just needed me to make an opportunity available that is affordable and comes with some sort of assurance or guarantee (which I've now done)

So go watch this video now and lock in one of the 300 spots.

If you have any questions, hit REPLY to this email and let me know.

Andrey

.

.

.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1627 G Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

No comments: