Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Double your listings

Want to double your listings in 2022?

That's exactly what I'm going to help you with today.

Not just nebulous marketing ideas that sound good in theory.

I will show you my entire process, step by step, until YOU feel confident you can do it.

Now would it surprise you to learn, my CMA is the key to the whole system?

Here's why...

Most agents follow the exact same CMA method. Only problem is, mathematically, it's WRONG.

If you can get the CMA right, listings will come to you.

Register here -> New Webinar: Bulletproof CMA (Etc)

Here's what I'm going to cover…

- The Bulletproof CMA in <15min
- How to use it to get 3 listing appts per week
- Finally, close the deal & take the listing

Use this method to get an airtight valuation on any property, in any market, in under 15 minutes.

(Any agent can do this, even if you hate math.)

Then you can use it to book an easy listing appointment, no more dreading follow up calls.

Finally, I'll let you download my mini listing presentation.

The whole presentation takes 10 min and closes at a 97% rate.

If you attend today, you will have my entire listing system that I use to take 100+ listing per year.

Maybe your goal is different. Maybe you just want 12 listings per year, or 20, or 50.

This training will make you just good enough to get your next listing in 14 days.

Webinar Details:
The Bulletproof CMA (Etc)
Wed, Dec 1 @ 12:00pm eastern

If you want the playbook but can't attend live, register anyway and I'll send you the replay + all the downloads this afternoon.

However, you'll want to attend live if you can, because we are giving away something extra that will not be available on the replay. Sorry!

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

See you soon.

-Chris Jones

No comments: