Thursday, December 2, 2021

Yesterday's webinar (1-time replay)

Pre-S - We opened up 12 new demo slots. If you want to get a demo of Pro Tools we'll give you our complete Craigslist marketing playbook at no charge. Click to grab a spot. They'll go fast.

Yesterday I shared my entire listing process.

From lead, to listing appointment, to signed listing.

The key to the whole thing is my Bulletproof CMA.

If you missed the webinar, here's a 1-time-only replay...

Click here get the webinar replay <<<
Link expires in 48 hours

Once you know the Bulletproof CMA formula, I want to show you how to use it to take more listings.

At the end of the webinar, I offer you a chance to download my #1 marketing playbook for listing leads.

Download my complete Craigslist playbook 100% free. All you have to do is book a demo for Pipeline Pro Tools.

Click here to grab a demo <<<

Pro Tools is the world's best real estate marketing engine, and the demos are AWESOME.

You'll get to connect 1:1 with my own marketing coaches, we'll walk you thru finding your lead number, and then we'll GIVE you a playbook to start chipping away at your goals. No obligation or pressure to buy anything.

Thank you and good luck!

-Chris Jones

No comments: