Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Help you get listings from Social Media?

 

Do you have a plan to get more listings in 2022?

If you don't, please read - seriously, we have a plan.

I recently polled my Facebook Group of 25,000+ real estate agents, and a vast majority said they would post more on social media if they had more time to create the content.

And then it hit me!  Why not have my team put together a massive library of beautifully designed social media posts for darn near every occasion and offer it to all of my fellow agents?

So, we did just that. (see below)

You can get 400+ fully designed social media posts (that can be edited to any colors, fonts, and text that you want) for only $37 for the next 4 days...

Here is the deal: https://retv.co/mega-bundle-sale

If you are still reading, then I'm sure you are like me and want to have a huge real estate year in 2022!

Use this time to plan your year, and set yourself up for success.

Talk to you soon!

Jason Edwards
RETV

P.S. These templates will give you all the social media content you need for 2022 and more. Don't miss out!  You can get them now by going here: https://retv.co/mega-bundle-sale


No comments: