Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I love zillow

Agents hate Zillow.

Mere mention of the "Z-word"... spins most agents into a frothing rage.

I admit, they do many hateable things.

  • The Zestimate
  • No edits to YOUR listing
  • Inaccurate info galore
  • Intellectual property theft

The list goes on.

But personally, I love Zillow. For 2 specific reasons...

Reason #1 - They fill a need in the market... a user-friendly home search.

Reason #2 - I get steady no-nurture listing leads from Zillow

And I do it for free.

(Zillow Premier is $1200/mo in my market. No thanks.)

Instead I run a simple Zillow hack that brings me 5 listing leads and 8 buyer leads.

Per week.

It's simple, and it's totally ethical.

When you see it, you'll want to implement it right away.

An agent in Texas is taking 1 listing per week from this playbook.

Later today, I'm sharing the entire process in a free webinar.

Webinar: How to Get Free Leads from Zillow

Wednesday, Dec 22 @ 12:00PM Eastern

If you missed this webinar last week, or you need a refresher, this is your LAST CHANCE. I will not teach this webinar again until next summer.

Space is limited to 200 seats. (It's the week of Christmas, sorry.)

So please register.

Here's what you get just for attending...

⬇️ Beta access to our #1 lead app (free)
⬇️ The entire Zillow hack playbook
⬇️ Replay access for 48 hours

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

After you watch, you will be the only agent in your office who LOVES Zillow.

See you there.

-Chris Jones

No comments: