Tuesday, February 15, 2022

My listing presentation (download)

Want to take multiple listings every month?

Any agent can stumble onto 1-3 listings per year.

If you want to consistently take 12-50 listings per year, you need a system.

The system doesn't have to be fancy or complicated.

For example, we take 100+ listings per year.

Our system? It boils down to 3 things:

  1. Source for leads
  2. Build trust
  3. Listing presentation

Today, I'm giving you all 3.

I'm going live with a brand new webinar entitled the Ultimate Listing Engine.

Webinar: Ultimate Listing Engine
Tuesday, Feb 15 @ 12:00PM Eastern

On this webinar, my brother Levi and I will share our simple listing system.

It doesn't involve any fancy stuff like running FB ads or buyings leads from Zillow.

It also doesn't involve in niche listings, like FSBO, expired, divorce, or inherited.

Just a braindead simple formula to take 1 new listing.

One that you can rinse and repeat monthly, weekly, or even multiple times per week.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Here's what you'll get just for attending:

  • My listing lead source (free)
  • My Bulletproof CMA app (free)
  • My complete Listing Presentation (free)

But space is limited to 300 seats, so if you want the stuff you have to register.

This webinar will be LIVE, not an old recording. So as always I'll be available to take your questions and your heckling.

Register Me Now!

See you soon,

-Chris Jones

No comments: