Monday, August 29, 2022

My entire listing presentation + lead source (download)

The "20-Listing Pyramid".

Chances are, you've never heard of it.

It's a simple theory that proves that any agent can do $12M in volume if they take 20 listings.

20 listings will results in 10 buyers, which will result in 5 new referrals.

35 deals @ median sale price of $368K = $12.8M volume

(Some of you are in cheaper markets. You may need 25+ listings, but the pyramid ratios still hold.)

It's a great theory, but of course, the hard part is getting 20 listings.

That's what I'm going to help you with tomorrow :)

I'm doing a BRAND NEW webinar, sharing the system my brother and I use to 100+ listings per year.

The Ultimate Listing Engine (1-click register)

Tuesday, Aug 30 @ 12:00PM Eastern

You can easily follow this strategy to take 20 listings/year and therefore become a $12M agent.

Want the webinar plus all the downloads?

>>>> ONE CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<<

Here's what you'll get for attending:

⬇️ My appointment setting playbook (free)
⬇️ My CMA app (free)
⬇️ My word-for-word Listing Presentation (free)

You can execute the whole 100% free without buying anything.

All the best,

-Chris Jones

No comments: