Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Setting the listing appointment

Most agents know how to sign a listing...

After they get the listing appointment.

The average agent signs 6 out of 10 listing appointments.

The problem is, most agents rarely GET listing appointments.

Well that's what I'm going to help you with.

Here's a "stupid simple" method I use to set 9 listings appointments per month.

I'm teaching a brand new webinar later today.

The Ultimate Listing Engine (1-click register here)

It starts at 12:00PM eastern. That's today... Tuesday, August 30.

I'll cover everything you need to set 9 listing appointments from scratch.

✏️ How to get 20+ "voluntary" leads (free)
✏️ My Bulletproof CMA app (free)
✏️ My quick script to set the appointment (free)

After it's over, you'll be able to...

Run free ads over and over to get as many leads as you want.

Then call them up and help them with their #1 need (this is where the magic happens).

And as a result, you'll book 9 listing appointments easy.

I trust you can take it from there :)

>>> ONE CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Tuesday, August 30 @ 12:00PM Eastern

Space is limited to 250 seats, so you have to register.

Plus if you register you'll get:

👇 Copy/paste ads
👇 My Bulletproof CMA app
👇 My quick script to set appointments
👇 Replay access for 24hrs

Today's webinar will fill up, we already have 140+ agents registered since we announced yesterday.

Show up on time ready to learn how to book 9 listing appointments per month.

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: