Wednesday, November 2, 2022

CMA webinar (replay + cheat sheet)

Yesterday, I unveiled a brand new webinar.

I took 300 agents through the baby steps of the Bulletproof CMA.

This method is how you get airtight value on ANY property in ANY market in <15min.

Not only will you feel confident in your valuation, but you'll actually UNDERSTAND how you got it.

If you missed it (or you just want to watch again), here's a 1-time-only replay.

📢 Replay: The Bulletproof CMA (.mp4)
Expires tonight at 11:59pm

Here's what you'll get for attending...

👇 My Bulletproof CMA app (100% free)
👇 My #1 listing lead source
👇 My appt-getting script

If you already watched the webinar and you just need the "cheat sheet" to get started, click the red button below.

The cheat sheet contains links to all the free apps and resources you'll need to execute The Bulletproof CMA and use it to book your first listing appointment within the next 24 hours.

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: